The International Centre Ethics in Sport is an expert centre, recognised by the Flemish ministry of Sport, to inform, sensitize and support Flemish sport organisations in all their activities concerning ethical issues in sport. Our five main objectives are:
- To act as knowledge centre in the field of sport ethics;
- To monitor and evaluate existing practices;
- To translate information, expertise and knowledge into relevant new practices for sport organisations;
- To support the Flemish government with regard to sport ethics;
- To raise public awareness among Flemish sport organisations to take action concerning ethical issues in sport.